Due to the COVID-19 Virus and the impacts it is having in our community now, to err on the side of safety, we are:
• Canceling the remaining Local Lodge meetings for the month of March;
• Canceling the March 10 District Council meeting;
• Postponing the Local F Bowling Tournament, which had been scheduled for Sunday, March 22 at both Glacier Lanes in Everett and Secoma Lanes in Federal Way;
• Postponing the 2020 Membership Conference, which had been scheduled for Saturday, March 28 at the Seattle Union Hall;
• Postponing the 2020 MVP Banquet, which had been scheduled for Saturday, April 4th at the Seattle Union Hall
During these times, there isn’t any local lodge business that we can’t conduct the following month. Because the Locals had scheduled a pre-Local Lodge meeting to discuss resolutions and amendments to the IAM Constitution, please take this opportunity to collect your ideas to present at the April pre- Lodge meeting. Click this link to view a pdf of the current IAM Constitution.
Again, these canceled meetings and postponed events are to err on the side of caution. Feel free to share this information with other members.
751 Member Communications